Friday, March 30, 2012

On-the-Job Training

It's my first time to experience this. At first, I feel excited and nervous at the same time.. Excited because we we're given the chance to be trained at King's Royal Hotel and Resort. And nervous because since it was considered as hotel wherein people can get there easily since it was along the highway, I am confused that I may not be able to catch up all the thing they teach us. I was assigned in the Front Office Department, I thought before that works on F.O. were just easy 'cause all you have to do is entertain the guests/reservations, receive calls. When I was about to work their, all those impressions changed! T'was somehow toxic. I got to accept calls, entertain walk-in guests and reservations, go to the business center to photocopy the hotel's breakfast and swimming coupons and other guest's concerns like to photocopy their i.d's, documents, etc. But I learned a lot in this opportunity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment