Sunday, May 6, 2012

(c) Rhob

My friend Rhob, took us some pre-nuptial shots. LOLJK =) He actually took this photos at Intramuros, Mnl.

  You touched my heart and changed my life for the better and my love belongs for you. ♥



"Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction."

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Perfection is in the eyes of the beholder, and I couldn't ask for a more perfect man. I am grateful everyday that I have you in my life, now and forever..

 Being in love with the guy that treats you like a princess, knows when something is wrong, and loves you for who you are and not who you aren't.

  Met you as a stranger, Took you as a friend, And somewhere along the lines, I fell in Love ♥



       I love him. I need him. He means the world to me. Just to think about him let my                                                          heart 

beat fatser & faster.

                     




   “True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without             violent demonstrations; it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart”

                                                          — Honore de Balzac.




I love you and always will. Every time I'm near at you I can never get you out of my head.                     I love you with all my heart and hope this never ends.. I love you♥



We started out as friends, then we became each other's crushes ♥ Now we are together ♥ And I'm loving every single moment of it ;)

Grabbed from Rhob's cam. Heehee. Thanks for the good shots, friendship! :')

PS: More photos like this to come!




xoxo,
Sarah ♥   

No comments:

Post a Comment